Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dr. Hooli's New Blog!

Hi Everyone!

This is my NEW blog!

My name is Chris Hoolihan.  I am the owner of Pacific Beach Veterinary Clinic.  Please check out our PBVC website for further biographical info!!!  http://www.pbvetclinic.com/.

I'm hoping to provide cool veterinary info for our wonderful Pacific Beach Veterinary Clinic clientele as well as anyone peaking in!

Check it out regularly for fascinating tidbits.... most will be related to veterinary medicine...I especially love cardiology.  I'm a want to be cardiologist....so I'll probably be going on and on about doggy and kitty heart stuff.  BUT, I'll probably also add some real life/non-veterinary stuff in here as well.  I happen to LOVE good red wine....so regular wine reviews may appear.  I also love the theatre....so expect theatrical reviews.

UPCOMING BLOGS:  Heath and Wellness for Your Cat/Dog, Heartworm Disease- Myth or Must Do?, Wine Recommendations for December!

See you soon!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment